2020 GIAV Golf Day – Sponsored by GrainCorp
Sponsored by GrainCorp, the 2020 GIAV Annual Golf Day was held at the Buninyong Golf Club on Thursday afternoon February 13th, and a dinner was held that evening at the Mercure Ballarat Hotel and Convention Centre. The next morning, the GIAV hosted the Post Harvest General Meeting at the Mercure Ballarat.
Buninyong Golf Club, located in the foothills of Mt Buninyong, was our course this year and was in fne form ahead of their annual tournament. The Buninyong course provided us with an excellent 18-hole Par 72, 5,759m course, with lush santa anna couch fairways and superbly manicured bent grass greens. A light lunch was provided before a 12:30 shot gun start of our Ambrose format.
- Craig Grigson – CHS Broadbent
- Michael Loader – CHS Broadbent
- Giles Ditchfiedld – Clear Grain
- Zane Hutter – Profarmer
- Xavier Kelly – Cargill Australia
- Tremayne Watts – Cargill Australia
- Henry Weddell – Cargill Australia
- Hamish McDonald – Riordan Group
- Andrew Kelso – Wilkens Storage
- Michelle Kerr – Riordan Group
- Sean Blair – Blairs Produce
- Adrian Murphy – Riordan Group
A Putting Competition was again held on the day, sponsored by INTL FCStone. Andrew Kelso was the winner of the INTL FCStone Put Option and the other finalist was Craig Grison.
Dinner was held at Mercure Hotel and Convention Centre.